DrupalCamp St. Louis 2015 was held this past weekend, June 20-21, 2015, at SLU LAW in downtown St. Louis. We had nine sessions and a great keynote on Saturday, and a full sprint day on Sunday.
The view coming off the elevators at SLU LAW.
Every session was recorded (slides + audio), and you can view all the sessions online:
- Keynote - Finding the entrance: Why and how to get involved with the Drupal community
- .git basics
- Empowering Content Creators Through Better UX
- Out on a TWIG: custom theme development
- Securing Drupal
- Age of Content: Building Meaningful Content Strategies
- Scale up your Drupal Search
- High Performance Drupal
- Challenges of designing for a CMS
- Status of Migrate in 8
- Closing Session
The Camp went very well, with almost sixty participants this year! We had a great time, learned a lot together, and enjoyed some great views of downtown St. Louis (check out the picture below!), and we can't wait until next year's DrupalCamp St. Louis (to be announced)!